Monday, October 6, 2008

Antony & The Johnsons; Another World EP



Antony Hegarty is my love, he just doesn't know it. Since his Mercury Prize winning I Am A Bird Now, He has been featured on Bjork's Volta, appeared in I'm Your Man, and recorded for the Bob Dylan biopic I'm Not There, and most importantly in the world of blogs was featured with Hercules and Love Affair. Like Bjork, the first time I heard him I was confused by his gender, and his race. His gift is incredible. I often sit in my room jokingly trying to sound like him. Is this something worth doing? I'm not quite sure, but time passes.

His Another World EP is released tomorrow on CD, 12", as well as in a digital format. The full-length successor The Crying Light will be released in January 2009.

Tracklist:

1. Another World
2. Crackagen
3. Shake That Devil
4. Sing For Me
5. Hope Mountain

Mp3's:
Antony and the Johnsons - Shake That Devil

Buy Another World EP at insound.

No comments: